Last update on June 28 2022.
This policy (the "Policy”) aims to inform you about how MOS Racks (9358-3433 Québec Inc.) (the “Company" or "we”) Collects, uses and communicates your personal information in the context of the operation of the website https://mosracks.com (the "Site").
By accessing and using the Site, you consent to the application of the Policy. If you do not accept these terms, you must immediately cease all use of the Site.
YOUR Consent to the Collection, Use and Disclosure of YOUR Personal Information
The Company collects, uses or discloses personal information with the consent of the persons concerned, except in cases authorized or required by law.
You may change or withdraw your consent at any time, subject to applicable legal restrictions, if any, and reasonable notice. To withdraw your consent, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that consent cannot be withdrawn where it would prevent the performance of a legal obligation.
Why we collect YOUR personal information
The Company may collect information, including personal information, for a variety of purposes related to the Site, including:
- In order to respond to questions, comments and other requests for information from customers or users of the site;
- For administrative or marketing purposes, such as sending newsletters, advertisements and other publications or correspondence, in accordance with applicable commercial electronic message law;
- To administer our contests and promotions, to the extent permitted by applicable laws;
- For statistical purposes to allow us to better understand our customers, their habits and preferences and to adjust the the Site accordingly;
- For the purpose of administering the Site and diagnosing problems with the Site, if any;
- In order to comply with its legal obligations;
The Company uses personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise permitted by law.
Personal information WE collect
The quantity and type of information collected is limited to what is necessary for the purposes identified and indicated or clearly implicit at the time of collection.
For example, if you communicate with us through the Site, or if you subscribe to our newsletter, then we only collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us. This may include your name and contact information (email address and mailing address) and any other information included in the forms provided for that purpose, if applicable.
Cookies and information automatically COLLECTED
Our site does not place any permanent cookies ("cookie ") on the hard drives of visitors' computers, only a temporary cookie required to improve the performance of certain features of the site, to improve your experience, such as by remembering your actions and preferences and to prevent you from having to re-enter your information on a future visit.
In addition, your computer and the Site's server automatically exchange certain information when you access the Site. This is necessary for the server to transmit a file that is compatible with the computer equipment you are using. Information exchanged may include the following:
- the domain name of your Internet service provider;
- your IP address (the unique number assigned to your computer when it is connected to the Internet);
- the type of browser (Explorer, Safari, Firefox, etc.) and operating system (Windows, Mac OS, etc.) you use to access the site;
- the date and time of access to the site;
- the pages you visit there;
- the address of the referring site, if you access the site from another site.
This information is kept and used by the Company for technical and statistical purposes, in particular to count the number of visits, the most frequently visited pages, the technology used by visitors, the referring sites and the geographical origin of visits.
You can configure your browser to prevent cookies from being saved. Most browsers provide instructions for rejecting them in the "Help" section of the toolbar. Please note, however, that if you refuse our cookies, certain elements of the Site may not function properly.
DISCLOSURE OF Your Personal Information
Within the Company, access to personal information is limited to those employees who need the information to perform their duties.
We may share personal information with trusted partners or suppliers acting as subcontractors for the following purposes:
- With our subsidiaries or affiliates for the same reasons discussed in this document.
- With service providers that we engage to provide services on our behalf, including hosting or operating the Site, sending and managing email, analyzing data and customer needs with a view to improving our products, services or the Site, or creating new ones.
- In the context of a commercial transaction, if necessary for the decision to proceed with the transaction and in accordance with the applicable legal requirements.
- To accomplish any purpose identified in this Policy and any other purpose that the Company will identify, no later than when the information is collected.
Please also note that the personal information collected by the Company may be transferred through servers outside of Canada and may be transmitted to and stored at a destination outside of Canada. This information may also be processed by persons outside of Canada who work for the Company, its partners or suppliers. Where the processing of personal information is outsourced to an enterprise in another country, the information may be made available to the government of that country or its agencies pursuant to a lawful order made in that country.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The Company undertakes to apply physical, technological and administrative security measures to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the personal information for which the Company is responsible, in order to protect it against loss or theft and any unauthorized consultation, copying, use or modification.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is infallible. The Company cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted or stored through the Site and therefore cannot guarantee that the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data will not be compromised.
Retention of personal information
The Company retains the personal information for the period necessary to carry out the purposes for which it was collected, to comply with the law or to protect its rights. Thereafter, this information is anonymized or safely destroyed.
Links to other sites
Changes to this policy
The Company reserves the right to modify this Policy. If so, changes made will be posted on the Site. Your continued use of the Site thereafter constitutes your consent to the Policy as it then reads. If you disagree with any changes made to the Policy, you must immediately stop accessing or using the Site.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about this Policy or our privacy practices, or if you wish to exercise your rights regarding this Policy or our privacy practices, you may contact us at email@example.com.