The MOS UpLift™ is designed to facilitate the loading and unloading of sports and outdoor equipment on the roof of your car, thanks to its gas spring load-assisted lifting mechanism.
Adventure is now within reach. Whether you enjoy cycling, kayaking, skiing, or camping, you can access your favorite activities safely, without any hassle or headache. With the multi-sport MOS UpLift™, accessibility is key - 1 product for 4 uses.
Note: To install the MOS UpLift™, your car must have crossbars.
- Load capacity: 85 lbs (39 kg)
- Weight: 33 lbs (15 kg)
- Height of structure from crossbars: 61 cm (24 in)
- Range extension: 86 cm (34 in)
- Adjustable width: minimum 51 cm (20 in), maximum 99 cm (39 in)
- Materials and finish: powder-coated aluminium, stainless steel, plastic
- Colour: matt black
- The MOS UpLift™ is installed on heavy-duty crossbars with a minimum load capacity of 165 lbs (75 kg).
- Compatible accessories: roof box maximum width 66 cm (26 in), ski rack maximum width 66 cm (26 in), bike rack with or without front wheels, kayak rack.
- Compatible accessory fasteners: 20 x 20 mm T-slot and cable ties.
- Can you install a MOS UpLift™ on each side of the car? Yes
Download UpLift user guide.
Lock or no lock?More information
Optionally, you can keep your MOS UpLift™ safe with the MOS Lock. You will enjoy how easy it is to install.
30-day return policySee complete policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Spare partsSee all spare parts
Have you ever lost equipment small parts? Don’t worry, we have an inventory of spare parts. Consult our parts guide to find the small part you are missing.