The MOS UpLift will be back in stock in spring 2023.
Avoid injuries with the MOS UpLift roof rack, a power lift system compatible with your sports and outdoor gear for easy loading and unloading from your car roof. With the MOS UpLift, you can put your energy where it really matters and go from car to adventure in no time.
Note: To install the MOS UpLift, your car must have crossbars.
Lock or no lock?More information
Optionally, you can keep your MOS UpLift safe with the MOS Lock. You will enjoy how easy it is to install.
30-day return policySee complete policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Spare partsSee all spare parts
Have you ever lost equipment small parts? Don’t worry, we have an inventory of spare parts. Consult our parts guide to find the small part you are missing.
- Load capacity: 85 lbs (39 kg)
- Weight: 33 lbs (15 kg)
- Height of structure from crossbars: 61 cm (24 in)
- Range extension: 86 cm (34 in)
- Adjustable width: minimum 51 cm (20 in), maximum 99 cm (39 in)
- Materials and finish: powder-coated aluminium, stainless steel, plastic
- Colour: matt black
- The MOS UpLift is installed on heavy-duty crossbars with a minimum load capacity of 165 lbs (75 kg).
- Compatible accessories: roof box maximum width 66 cm (26 in), ski rack maximum width 66 cm (26 in), bike rack with or without front wheels, kayak rack.
- Compatible accessory fasteners: 20 x 20 mm T-slot and cable ties.
- Can you install a MOS UpLift on each side of the car? Yes
Download UpLift user guide.